TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY
Michelle Kuei is a certified confidence & leadership coach who helps negative self-talkers believe in their talents to reach their full potential in personal and professional life. Michelle’s speaking career began in 2018, soon after she founded her own coaching company. She is the author of the new memoir, Perfectly Normal-an immigrant’s story of making it in America. She is a board member of the United Nations Association of the USA and a Clinical Pharmacist at USC’s Keck Medical Center. Michelle was born in Taiwan and grew up in New York, but today she lives in Los Angeles with a short-haired brown tabby cat named Buster. If you’re looking for her, the odds are good you’ll find her at the gym.
In today’s episode Michelle shares how to gain clarity when you feel stuck, the law of being, how to use bravery to discover a way of living true to yourself, living a life with a disability, overcoming your fears and why only you know what’s best for you. Tune in now at the link bio to hear our chat!
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Embodying Confidence
- Feeling stuck-gain clarity where you feel stuck
- Law of being= who are you being?
- 3 values= authenticity, bravery, and connection
- connection= people who motivate you, inspire you, be around them more,
- From A to C -you need bravery
- Not afraid to face your fear
- Using bravery to discover a way of living true to yourself
- coping= bad label, negative connotation
- Being brave- no more judgment
- Do it by being authentic
- You know what’s best for you
- Why practice every single day?
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Erin Condren: 20% OFF SITEWIDE SALE
Links From Today’s Episode:
Catch Up On Other Accented World Podcast Episodes: