Networking is very powerful, and I learned some of the most valuable lessons in networking from Mr. Mike Armstrong. Mike is my guest on the show today and he’s here to teach you how to network successfully. He is a powerhouse in making connections and is helping others 10x their business growth and property. His goal is to become a best-selling author & speaker, having recently written a book, 7 Positivity Poems, and started the Mike Armstrong Podcast, where he hopes to beat records with having the most episodes released.
Mike has 30+ years of sales experience and 25+ years of leadership experience and held various leadership positions in the companies he has worked with. He’s a master marketer and specializes in thinking outside the box, building successful and long-term relationships, and networking with people from around the world.
On today’s show, Mike shares advice on how to get a job in any industry in the world, the power of networking, how to network successfully, the importance of finding your guides in business, and how to learn from your failures.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- The power of networking
- Mike’s career as an entrepreneur since he was 11 years old.
- The importance of following your passion
- Online business revolution
- Master your passion early on for later benefit
- The myth of market over saturation
- Instant gratification in business
- Failure as a life session
- The wisdom of applied knowledge
- Networking advice
- How to choose the right network
- Offering value before selling
- Acting as if you are the person you want to be
- Volunteering for a company you admire
- Mike’s biggest failure
- How hitting rock bottom can turn your life around
- Finding your guides
- Living a life with no regrets
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Links From Today’s Episode:
Mike’s Interview with Lena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOeMPSa1vU
Want Extra Tips on How to Get a Great Job? Listen to This Episode: