I am all about learning how to be a successful communicator. After all, that’s been one of the major themes in my life. As a speech-pathologist and accent coach, I can totally appreciate someone who can help others communicate clearly and master their message. That’s why I wanted to have Brenden on the show, who is today’s guest.
Brenden Kumarasamy is the founder of MasterTalk, a YouTube channel he started to help the world master the art of public speaking and communication. He coaches purpose-driven entrepreneurs on how to master their message and share their ideas with the world.
He can karaoke in 8 languages, and explains why singing in other languages can help with your pronunciation. He also shares his puzzle method to delivering an excellent presentation, how to boost your confidence while speaking, how to become an excellent presenter even if you have an accent, and some great tips on how to communicate confidently via video. I loved my talk with Brenden because of how concise and eloquent he was in delivering his message and I learned so much from him. Tune in now to hear our chat.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Presenting in a language you’re uncomfortable in
- YouTube channel videos about public speaking
- Accent speakers, why write your speech in your first language, translate the script you want to speak it in, practice presentation in front of native speakers
- Boost your confidence while speaking: having a belief system, what do you stand for
- The importance of the questions we ask ourselves before a speech
- How would the world change if you were an excellent communicator
- How can you master the art of public speaking: the puzzle method
- YouTube channel posting every single week, consistent content, 10-year vision for YouTube channel
- Tips for video presentations and communication
- Get on a call with audience members
- Always assume good intentions with your audience
- How karaoke in 8 languages helped him with pronunciation
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Click here to join the Accent Edit Group
Links From Today’s Episode:
Master Talks YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mastertalks?
Master Talks Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/masteryourtalk/?hl=en
Want Extra Tips on How to Thrive? Listen to Michelle’s Story: