My guest on today’s show, Ms. Tashika Nickle, the founder, and CEO of Zodi-Hacks Apparel, created her brand in New York City in March of 2020, right at the beginning of the quarantine. It is a 100% black-owned and woman-owned company. Tashika is an avid astrology lover and that's’ what propelled her idea forward. She became inspired to start her own brand after being frustrated over not being able to find anything stylish enough to represent her zodiac sign, the Taurus (which by the way she’s such Taurus, and I couldn’t love her more for it) Nothing she found spoke to her natural knack for all things chic and stylish. Disappointed and fueled with the creative juices that she didn't even know she possessed at the time, she forged ahead, and that’s how Zodi-Hacks Apparel was born. Tashika had sharp business instincts since she was a teenager and she graduated in 2012 with a bachelor’s degree in business management from Adelphi University. Her brand specializes in comfortable streetwear with a sleek zodiac flair. It is a safe haven for zodiac enthusiasts. The brand celebrates your desire to Embrace the real you!
On today’s show, Tashika discusses how her business degree prepared her to run a successful business, the evolution of her clothing brand, the importance of finding your niche in business, how to keep costumers buying from your business, advice for someone wanting to start a clothing business and how zodiac signs influence our lives.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Tashika’s business instincts
- How her business degree prepared her to run a successful business
- The evolution of her clothing brand
- The importance of finding your niche in business
- How to keep costumers buying from your business
- The highs and lows of having a clothing business
- Advice for someone wanting to start a clothing business.
- Signs compatibility
- Relationship dynamics based on your zodiac signs
- Getting external help for your business on Fiverr
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Links From Today's Episode:
Catch up on Other Accented World Podcast Episodes: