My guest on the show today Ms. Michelle Enjoli Beato is a bilingual international speaker and career coach who motivates and teaches strategies on how to successfully connect to career and business opportunities.
A first-generation American born to parents from the Dominican Republic, growing up in a dynamic environment, she understood early on in life the importance of connecting with other people from all over the world. She has leveraged those connections and has worked for global brands in television broadcasting like Univision, Telemundo, ABC, NBC, and CBS and marketing positions for Mercedes-Benz USA and Delta Air Lines. In 2016, she created the first all-inclusive business resource group at Mercedes-Benz USA in order to help connect leaders and professionals with each other for growth and development. This position helped her continue to expand on this work and she created her second dream job with the launch of Connect with Michelle Enjoli where she teaches about the power of connecting with ourselves and the power of networking with others.
On the show today Michelle discusses advice for those wanting to start their own business or pursue a career change, how having coffee with others can help you land new job opportunities, the power of learning from and assisting others, the most important connection to make for success and how failure helps us to become resilient. This interview was filled with so many nuggets of wisdom and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I wanted to whelky remind you to subscribe to the show if you haven’t done so already so that you never miss out on these incredible episodes. Now onto Michelle.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Dynamic environment growing up talking to people all over the world
- How being bilingual gives you more opportunities
- Mercedes Benz corporation multicultural business resource group – Connect
- 3 steps for someone wanting to start a business
- Connecting with others
- How to change your career
- Educating yourself and connecting with people
- Connecting is an authentic attempt to learn and assist someone
- Offering to assist people
- The most important connection to make to accelerate your success
- How to invite someone for a networking coffee
- How failure helps you become resilient
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Links From Today’s Episode:
10, 10,10 Suzy Welch – https://amzn.to/3c5GsWd
Straight Up with Trent Shelton – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/straight-up-with-trent-shelton/id1489061681