Do you believe in magic? I think the answer to this question will depend based on how you look at it. Are we talking about the magic of kindness, the magic of Harry Potter, or the magic of master magicians? Today, I had the chance of talking to Dan Chan who the Business Insider dubbed the “Billionaire’s Magician” as he performs at events so exclusive he regularly asked to sign non-disclosure agreements for his high profile clients around the world.
Dan recently pivoted his business to Zoom, where he hosts virtual magic shows. He often performs with his son, James, who at the mere age of 5 years old was juggling 3 balls, at age 8 three flaming torches & by age 10 he was picking pockets. James’ credits include appearing on ABC7 News, national television with Tiffany Haddish, and Access Daily with Penn & Teller.
Daniel is here today to talk about niching down in business, how Zoom improved his business, the importance of connections, what does a magic show looks like, reverse engineering success, and creating smart goals. Tune in to hear Daniel’s magical story.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- David Copperfield specials
- Starting as a child entertainer
- Niching down in your business
- Making connections within your business
- The importance of networking
- How Zoom improved his business
- The show offerings
- What does a magic show look like?
- Influence and suggestion
- Reverse engineer success
- Smart goals
- The importance of SEO to grow your business
- The importance being more aware of the trends
- Failure of leaving PayPal too early
- Low hanging fruit concept
- Zig Zieglar- On Selling https://amzn.to/3c8sRx9
- Multiple outs in magic
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Zig Zieglar- On Selling https://amzn.to/3c8sRx9