Amy Boyle’s keen artistic vision coupled with her genuine and warm personality allow her to photograph subjects in a way that truly captures their natural essence that is authentic to each of their personal stories. Her inspired photos and ability to easily connect with people of all ages bring a unique depth and beauty that rises from print to tell a tale. A photographer for more than 20 years, Amy graduated from Northwestern University where she received a dual degree in art history and marketing. Her body of work includes events, portraits, pr, and theater photography.
Amy is the founder of the 52 Phenomenal Women Project and a brand ambassador with O, the Oprah Magazine.
About 52 Phenomenal Women Project
On Today’s show, Amy discusses her upbringing in an artistic and supportive household, the 52 Phenomenal Women Project and how it started, her 104 photoshoots with diverse and inspirational women, how having a community can change your life and her life-changing trip to the Amazon. Tune in and learn more about Amy’s incredible story.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Growing up with supportive and artistic parents
- Amy’s passion for photography
- The inspiration behind the 52 Phenomenal Women Project
- The beauty of storytelling
- The ease of starting conversations with a smile
- Completing 104 photoshoots
- Dress or Success
- Advice for people who are afraid to leave their 9 to 5 job
- Quarantine and realizing there ate things that you can control and can’t control
- The future and online education
- The importance of an online community
- A life-changing trip to the Amazon
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Links From Today's Episode: