Do you practice meditation? Or would you like to learn how to do it, but are overwhelmed by how to get started. Do you want to prioritize your happiness? Well then, this Episode is for you.
My guest on today’s show is Shubho Dutta. His story is very empowering. Mindfulness and meditation actually saved his life, because he felt like such a failure growing up with dyslexia and ADHD, being held back multiple years in school, he was actually suicidal. As he explains it, meditation tamed his monkey mind and he was able to finally focus to finish school and get a degree. In fact, meditation changed his life so much He became a certified meditation teacher, having studied the Buddhist and Hindu philosophies in many settings including with his holiness the Dalai Lama
In today’s episode, Shubho recalls his difficult childhood, while growing up with dyslexia and ADHD which nearly led to his suicide, how he managed to thrive with his disabilities, how meditation and mindfulness impacted his life and his life as an entrepreneur! Tune in now to hear his empowering story.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Shubho’s life growing up with dyslexia and ADHD
- How his disability led to him nearly taking how own life
- How discovering meditation saved his life
- The power of self-discipline
- The importance of kindness and compassion
- Our various levels of happiness
- Ancient and Modern Meditation Techniques
- His personal workshops
- 3 quick ways to reduce stress
All the Goodies From This Episode:
Links From Today's Episode: