Sun-dried Tomato Pasta with Brussel Sprouts
Add extra seasoning if needed.
Can substitute or add veggies of choice if needed.
- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot (I used heirloom)
- 4 large or 6 medium brussel sprouts
- 1.5 oz of sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 oz of gluten free pasta or pasta of choice
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or cooking oil of choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Cook pasta with instructions included on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop onions and carrots.
- Slice brussel sprouts into quarters.
- Chop sun-dried tomatoes to small pieces.
- Mince the garlic.
- In a medium frying pan, heat up avocado oil.
- Once warm, add in carrots and onion and cook for about 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add in brussel sprouts and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in balsamic glaze, maple syrup, garlic and lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.